about baby bagger thin blue line
In the 1950s the blue line was adopted by law enforcement professionals to represent their courage and sacrifice while protecting the American people.
Cerakote is a specialized coating that can be applied to wood, polymers, metals, and plastics that is composed of a polymer-ceramic compound. The ceramic coating benefits by providing and enhancing physical components including:
- Improving the wear and tear over time
- Providing abrasion, corrosion, and chemical resistance
- Improving strength and durability
Made of light weight Air Craft Grade Aluminum material with double spring hinges for extra comfort and durability.
2 mil thick poly-carbonate material which meet or exceed ANSI standards for impact resistance and shatterproof protection.
The lens coatings use the latest technology advancements for optical clarity with zero distortion, reduced peripheral light and glare, and greater depth perception, offering 100% protection from harmful UVA, UVB, and short wave blue light rays.
Each product meets the American National Standards Institute (ANSI) requirements, and is marked with the ANSI Z87.
Frame dimensions of the baby bagger. Lens size frame size temple size.
SEE FRAME DIMENSIONS
- Your custom sunglasses
- Microfiber bag to store your glasses and to clean your lenses
- Lens holder for storing your extra lenses
- Hard case for protection and safe storage
- Foam insert for wind protection